YOUR FIRST WEDDING DANCE - YOUR LOVE STORY
Whether You want a choreographed routine or just a good, natural look when You dance on that very special day, let professionals choreograph your first dance to your favorite song and look so good-they'll be talking about your dance for years to come!
Fun, easy and personalized wedding dance lessons for you or for the whole bridal party at Quick Quick Slow Ballroom Dance Studio will make you look your very best! We also have the packages to help you keep in step on Your Honeymoon too! Swing, Salsa, Hustle, Cha-Cha…. Kick Up Your Heels at Your Reception and Look Great Doing It!
Call Quick Quick Slow Ballroom Dance Studio 732-617-2442 to start dancing today
Wedding Dance tips to consider
- Pick a few songs and bring them to your first lessons.
- Start early! The sooner you begin the more comfortable you feel.
- Practice together in your wedding shoes and veil if possible.
- Design the dance to fit the floor size and room layout.
- Dance lessons make a great gift.
- Take the wedding party for lessons together as a private group.
- Remember the father & daughter; mother & son dance.
- Call Quick Quick Slow Ballroom Dance Studio at 732-617-2442 to schedule your first dance lesson!
Your First Wedding Dance ushers in the more casual, fun atmosphere of your reception.
Although there is a traditional dance sequence, some couples choose to open the dancing to all after the first dance. This is the order of the traditional dance formality:
- The first dance is for the bride and groom who circle the floor alone.
- Then the bride’s father cuts in and the groom dances with the bride’s mother.
- The groom’s father then dances with the bride while the groom dances with his mother, and the bride’s parents dance together.
- Then all join in
- During the course of the reception, the best man and each usher dance with the bride, and each of her attendants.