How does ballroom dancing affect your confidence? In the words of Alexander Pope, "Those move easiest who have learned to dance."
- Ballroom dancing helps you to meet new people, and have an enjoyable activity in common. When dancing you can really feel at ease with others, and it is great fun!
- It is suitable for all ages, from teens to seniors, anyone can benefit from learning ballroom dance, and you will learn to feel secure dancing with a wide variety of people.
- It builds trust with your partner, allowing you to be able to transition from the dance floor to any social interaction.
- You develop grace, balance, and rhythm while learning the steps, patterns and flow of the dance. You feel great and you look great moving across the floor in harmony with your partner.
- Dance is an exciting and fun way to exercise. It helps tone your body, working muscles you may not know that you have. You look better, feel healthier, and you move with a newfound confidence and ease.
- Let's face it, ballroom dancing makes you look and feel sexy.
Forget feeling like a wallflower, and lose the two left feet. Become relaxed and happy dancing around the floor. Meet new people and enjoy some stress free time for yourself.
Contact us to schedule private lessons, or to find out about our group classes, dance parties and other events.